Cindy Danforth, Attorney at Law, offers the following legal services:
Employment Law: Cindy Danforth represents employees in the following areas:
- Wrongful discharge claims
- Age discrimination claims (Age Discrimination in Employment Act, “ADEA”)
- Disability discrimination claims (Americans with Disabilities Act, “ADA”)
- Drug and alcohol employment issues
- Sexual harassment claims
- Discrimination based upon race, religion, sex, national origin, marital status or age and sexual orientation
- Whistleblower claims
- Unfair employment practice claims
- BOLI/EEOC complaints
Litigation Services: Cindy Danforth provides litigation services in all of the above-referenced practice areas.
Ms. Danforth represents parties seeking public records pursuant to
Oregon's Public Records Law. Ms. Danforth is also available for contract litigation work.